|Arfana Begum Mallah is creative writer, women right activist, educationalist and a well known TV anchor person. Since 15 years she is working for just and egalitarian society in both means by writing and by her activism. She is the founder member of Women Action Forum Chapter Hyderabad. She is first feminist sindhi publisher who worked for the women writers. She is Director of Auratazaad: Women's Research and Publication.
Along with doing a regular program on KTN in Sindhi, she has been contributing to daily Kawish, daily Ibrat and other Sindhi papers and magazines.
Her professional experience is given below:
Ph.D Registered as Ph.D scholar at Dr.M.A.Kazi institute of Chemistry University of Sindh, Pakistan
M.Phil Analytical Chemistry, University of Sindh, Jamshoro, Pakistan. 2002
M.Sc Physical Chemistry, Quide-Azam University, Islamabad. Pakistan. First Class. 1998. First Class.
B.Sc Chemistry with Functional Math & Physics, M.A Kazi Institute of Chemistry, University of Sindh. Jamshoro Pakistan.1993. First Class
Matriculation Science Group. B.I.S.E Hyderabad, Sindh. Pakistan. First Class.1988
- Graduation in Women Studies (Colombo, Srilanka)
- Certificate Course on Topic “Conflicts: Historical Context and Initiative towards Resolution”
- Certificate course on Gender Sensitization.
- Lecturer: M.A.Kazi Institute of Chemistry, University of Sindh, Jamshoro, Sindh Pakistan 12/3/2004
- Lecturer: Govt. Girls Nazareth Collage Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan. 15/08/2000-March 2004
- Research Associate: PSF project S-SU/Chem.(294), University of Sindh,Jamshoro, Pakistan.
- Lecturer: Isra Education Foundation. 1998-1999.
- Lab Incharge Fateh Textile Mills, Hyderabad. March 1998 to August 1998.
- Incharge ASR (Applied socio-economic research) Hyderabad Chaptor 2002-2004.
- Incharge Auratazzad Women’s Research and publication forum 2004
PublicationAcademic research papers
- Amber R. Solangi, Saima Q. Memon, M. Y. Khuhawar and M. I. Bhanger, Arfana Mallah, “A Capillary Zone Electrophoretic Method for Simultaneous Determination of Seven Drugs in Pharmaceuticals and in Human Urine”, JAOAC International, Vol. 92 (5), 2009 (Accepted).
- Amber R. Solangi, Saima Q. Memon, M. Y. Khuhawar and M. I. Bhanger, Arfana Mallah, "Quantitative separation of oxytocin, norfloxacin and diclofenac sodium in milk samples using capillary electrophoresis" Biomedical Chromatography, Vol. 23 (9), pp 1007-1013, 2009.
- Amber R. Solangi, Arfana Mallah, M. Y. Khuhawar and M. I. Bhanger, “Cathodic Stripping Voltammetry of Pipemidic Acid and Ofloxacin in Pharmaceutical Dosages and Human Urine”, J. Iran. Chem. Soc., Vol. 6, (1), 71 – 76, 2009.
- Amber R. Solangi, Arfana Mallah, M. Y. Khuhawar and M. I. Bhanger, “Cathodic Stripping Voltammetric Determination of Cefadroxil in Pharmaceutical Preparations and in Blood Serum”, Pak. J. Anal. Envir. Chem. Vol.7, Issue 2, 107 – 111, 2006.
Conferences, Workshops, Seminars and Symposia
- “6th Aegean Analytical Chemistry Days, Denizli” Turkey
- “Green and Sustainable Chemistry for Developing Countries, Cairo” Egypt. 3rd to 5th June, 2008.
- “12th Asian Chemical Congress, Kula Lumpur” Malaysia. 23rd to 25th August, 2007.
- “7th International Conference & Exhibition on Chemistry& Industry” Bahrain, 26th to 28th of March 2007.
- “International training workshop on natural products chemistry, pharmaceuticals and neutracueticals” H.E.J. institute of chemistry with collaboration of NAM S &T New Delhi, Karachi,Feb 3-19, 2007
- “9th Symposium on Analytical And Environmental Chemistry” by ICS, University of Peshawer & CEAC University of Sindh, Jamshoro, at Bara Gali Summer Campus, Pakistan. July 27-28, 2006.
- "National Core Group in Chemistry Workshop on Thermodynamics and Electrochemistry” National Centre of Excellence in Physical Chemistry, University of Peshawar, March 14-26, 2005.
- “National Seminar on Environmental, Social & Cultural Impact of Water Scarcity in Sindh”15th-16th January 2004, Dr. M.A Kazi Institute of Chemistry University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
- “Pakistan-Bangladesh-Iran International Seminar on Analytical Sciences” 8th -9th December 2003, NCEAC, Jamshoro Pakistan.
- “2nd International & 12th National Chemistry Conference” 4th -6th February 2002, NCEAC. Jamshoro Pakistan.
- “Confilcts: Historical context and initiative towards resolution” workshop on 19-23 June 2001, by ASR, IWSL, Lahore.
- “Ethincity, Security and Foreign Policy of Pakistan in new Mellinuim” International conference on 20 March 2001 by Department of International Relation, University of Sindh
- The Review Of curriculum, SDPI 2004